Want to return an item you’ve purchased from merchantsheart.co.uk? No problem. You can return an item to us within 30 days of receiving it and we'll happily offer you either a refund or exchange. Please get in contact with us here
Returns Terms and Conditions
- Any product you wish to return must be sent to us in the same condition you received it in. We are unable to refund or exchange damaged or partly-used products.
- Refunds and exchanges can only be given for products received by us within 30 days from receipt of order and only if we have the original packaging and any remaining content returned to us. However, exchanges will not be further exchanged or refunded. Products that are out of date will not be refunded.
- We cannot be held responsible for lost returns, caused by your choice of carrier. We therefore recommend you send your goods back via a recorded, special or proof of delivery service.
- Unfortunately we cannot cover the cost of return postage.
- If you have any questions, call our Consumer Care team on 0800 096 3666 or 0330 123 9447 (cheaper on a mobile) and we’ll be happy to help.
Please download our returns form, print it off and fill it in. Make sure you provide all the required information and clearly state whether you wish to be refunded or if you need a replacement.
Pack the products you want to return in a box (you can use the same box we delivered in, as long as it’s in suitable condition) along with the completed returns form, and clearly label it with the following address:
Merchant’s Heart Online Store
Wincanton, Golf Club Lane,
Gloucester Business Park,
Send the item you wish to return to us using the courier service of your choice. We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve received your return and either order your replacements or process your refund. This is usually done within 1 working day. Any refund will automatically be issued to the card you used to place the original order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, dependent on your bank/card issuer.